In order to provide you with services and offers tailored to your interests, Barnes
uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site , you accept their use. Read more

In what situation must a TD (preliminary declaration of works) be completed before work is undertaken in its dwelling ?

This form should be completed when you plan to carry out improvements that are not intended to modify the existing general or minor works that do not create a floor surface.

For example, when you change your windows, redo your façade or when installing a roof window.

If you change the destination of a room (such as an attic or a garage) to a habitable surface, you must drop a PC (building permit).