Dear Customers, Dear Customers,
Your safety and that of all your loved ones is our priority.
So I decided to suspend:
- Customer reception in our offices which are closed this morning
- Property visits with our purchasing customers
- Photographic shots
- Carrying out diagnostics of new property
- All appointments at the agency and with our customers
- All meetings with our employees, focusing on the home office
In this difficult period, we have the duty to accompany you in your real estate project and to secure the transactions in progress.
So I decided to implement our business continuity plan by maintaining:
- Telephone reception and processing of customer requests
- Signature meetings with notaries until further notice (The notaries' chamber has issued recommendations to this effect)
- Access to your proprietary extranet (access codes received by e-mail)
- The visibility of your property on our 16 WEB portals
- The discovery of buyer projects Value notices on your property (by videoconference)
- The signing of mandates which has been electronic for 2 years already
- Activity reports on your property by phone with your consultant
The entire BARNES Léman team is fully committed to this approach of national solidarity and is committed with determination to support you in the success of your real estate project.
Président BARNES Léman